Saturday, August 11, 2007

More Choas


Well I just finished with the leftover blocks of Choas and this is the same size as B's Cuddle Quilt. I am satisfied with the quilt there are some changes that I would go back and do. Such as the ladybugs next to the monkeys. I think I would use more of the red and yellow, but then again... But I think that happens with most quilts that I make. I also would change the border and make it a solid to tone down the quilt but the print has really all the colors within the quilt so maybe not. Well I do need input on what color to bind/back it with. So Help! But I do have to send a thank you to the ladies at The Quilted Hill (http://www.thequiltedhill.com/) for some ideas of which fabric would help with the overall apperance of the quilt. They also have the coolest little quilt shop in the area. Just be careful that you are going the speed limit (in town 25 mph) because the police made my last shopping trip REALLY expensive. I thought it was a 35 and was doing 38 mph, well this makes me offically an Oregonian. I have gotten a ticket in either Yamhill, Carlton or North Plains. Three really small towns with really big reputations.

1 comment:

atet said...

Love the quilt -- and since I have it on good authority I'll be seeing it in person someday :0) I'll leave it at that. Though, that border fabric looks awfully familiar. I somehow remember buying a ton of it with a good friend of mine once upon a time -- hmmnn, been too long since we were bad influences on each other!